Here are 7 quick tips for your favourite CZ and 925 silver jewellery care:
- While getting ready to go out make a habit of putting on your silver jewellery in the end, in order to avoid getting lotion, perfume or other beauty products on them.
- For durability of your 925 silver jewellery, always use a soft silver polishing cloth for light cleaning of your ornaments without scratching their surface.
- Make a routine of lightly cleaning your jewellery every week. Wipe your ornaments weekly to remove any makeup or dirt particles.
- To make CZ jewellery shine soak it in a warm water and mild dishwashing liquid solution. Gently scrub them clean with a soft toothbrush and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- If your CZ jewellery is looking dull mix baking soda and toothpaste and use this concoction to coat the jewellery for 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently brush it with water. Sponge down with cold water to get the shine back in your trinkets.
- Unfortunately, 925 silver jewellery tarnishes when exposed to air, to avoid that store your pieces in a cool and dry place. Also, make sure you store them in individual plastic or cloth bags.
- Above all the best tip to take care of your 925 silver and CZ jewellery is to remove your trinkets while cleaning, bathing or swimming, because the chemicals exposure caused by these activities may result in immediate tarnishing.
There’s no better combination than 925 silver jewellery and CZ stones. They blend together to create versatile, long lasting, stunning and outright magnificent jewellery.